Podcasts I Highly Recommend
If you don't listen to podcasts, I encourage you to give them a try. They're a great way to expand your knowledge and give you ideas or even specific instructions that will help you accomplish your goals.
- Side Hustle School: I've included links to a few episodes to get you hooked on this incredible podcast. This is a one episode per day podcast for 2017, so there are lots more episodes to listen to.
- Woman on Food Stamps Earns $86,000 Teaching People to Bake Bread
- "Mommee Coffee" Becomes a $20,000 Per Month Side Hustle
- Full Time Mom Ships $35,000 Per Month in Frozen Bread on Amazon
- Wine Expert Loses Job; Becomes $150,000 Per Year House Painter
- House Arrest Leads to $500,000 Food Truck and Catering Hustle
- College Student Earns $20,000 Per Month Cleaning Houses
- Florida Man Earns $100,000 Selling T-Shirts With No Inventory
- Extended Cut #6: The Million-Dollar Etsy Shop
- How I Built This
- Masters of Scale
I'll add more podcasts and more categories as I identify good ones. Right now, my focus is growing my business, so business-oriented podcasts are all I'm listening to. But even if you aren't interested in growing a business, you'll enjoy How I Built This, so be sure to check that one out if nothing else.
How to Subscribe to Podcasts
On iPhones, the Podcasts app is built in. Just search for it and open it.
On Android phones, you have to install the app. There are a number of them you can install, but "Podcast Addict" is a good, free choice so search your app store for that one and install it.
Launch your podcast app and search for your podcast(s) of choice. If you need help or have any questions, let me know.