If you don't listen to podcasts, I encourage you to give them a try. They're a great way to expand your knowledge and give you ideas or even specific instructions that will help you accomplish your goals.
- Side Hustle School: I've included links to a few episodes to get you hooked on this incredible podcast. This is a one episode per day podcast for 2017, so there are lots more episodes to listen to.
- Episode 1: What Side Hustle School is all about
- "Mommee Coffee" Becomes a $20,000 Per Month Side Hustle
- Full Time Mom Ships $35,000 Per Month in Frozen Bread on Amazon
- Wine Expert Loses Job; Becomes $150,000 Per Year House Painter
- House Arrest Leads to $500,000 Food Truck and Catering Hustle
- College Student Earns $20,000 Per Month Cleaning Houses
- Florida Man Earns $100,000 Selling T-Shirts With No Inventory
- Extended Cut #6: The Million-Dollar Etsy Shop
Episodes featuring online courses. If you know something you can teach, you can monetize that knowledge in a big way.
- Woman on Food Stamps Earns $86,000 Teaching People to Bake Bread
- Lawyer Creates Online Course for Mothers Returning to Work
- Mental Health Counselor Creates Coping Skills for Kids
- Freelance Writer Starts School to Help Writers Start Side Hustles
- Essential Oils Podcast Produces $2,000/Month in Passive Income
- Former Construction Inspector Earns $200,000 Helping Students Pass Exams
- College Lecturer Makes Money by Helping Other Instructors Teach Better
- Miserable Day Job Turns Into $100,000 Side Income
- College Student Hacks Into $40,000 Per Month Side Hustle
- How I Built This
- I won't list any episodes. Just subscribe to the podcast and jump in anywhere. All the episodes are great. I've listened to a few of them multiple times, they're that inspirational and instructional. I listed episodes of Side Hustle School because there are over 400 episodes as of February 2018 and with so many episodes, I figured a sampling of episodes would help. There are only twenty or so episodes of How I Built This, so no sampling is necessary.
- Masters of Scale
- ee explanation under How I Built This.
I'll add more podcasts and more categories as I identify good ones. Right now, my focus is growing my business, so business-oriented podcasts are all I'm listening to. But even if you aren't interested in growing a business, you'll enjoy How I Built This, so be sure to check that one out if nothing else.
How to Subscribe to Podcasts
- On iPhones, the Podcasts app is built in. Just search for it and open it. An even better option is to visit the app store and download the free podcast app "Overcast".
- On Android phones, there is no built-in podcast app, so you have to install one. There are a number of them to choose from, but "Podcast Addict" is a good, free choice so search your app store for that one and install it.
Launch your podcast app and search for your podcast(s) of choice. If you need help or have any questions, let me know.
If you found the info on this page to be useful, you might want to consider subscribing to one or more of my blogs. You can click here to see the kinds of content I publish regularly and if you see something that interests you, subscribe.